Whether you're travelling with family or alone, Fairmont Banff Springs has different activities for all occasions and different people. From tennis lessons, an Outdoor Recreation Centre and our Kids Club, we offer fun and engaging programs for all our visitors!
- Cribs, play pens and roll-away beds available upon request
- Connected rooms available upon request ( Limited connecting rooms available)
Kids aged 4-12
- Rocky Mountain Raft Tour
- Banff Gondola
Teens aged 13+
- Horse Trail Ride
- White Water Rafting
- Lake Minnewanka Charter Fishing
- Pool, open daily from 6:00am to 10:00 pm
- Children's Welcome Kit, includes: hotel scavenger hunt, colouring pages and other treats.
- Child-sized bathrobes (available upon request)
Babysitting services are available at the resort. Advance reservations are required and may be made through the Concierge.
The following rates* and rules currently apply:
- 1-2 children- $19/hr
- 3 children - $22/hr
- 4 children - $26/hr
- 5 children - $29/hr
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
All of our dining outlets feature our “Kids-Only” menu.
View restaurants and lounges
- Check-in/Check-out options
- Luggage storage
- Play TV channel blocking