The following rates* and rules currently apply:
- 1-2 children - $19/hr
- 3 children - $22/hr
- 4 children - $26/hr
- 5 children - $29/hr
- A 3 hour minimum is required. Please confirm the hours you wish to book.
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- At least 24 hour notice is requested for any reservation being made.
Contact Childcare Connections at: www.childcarebanff.com.
Please note: Kid's Club is not involved with booking babysitting for individual guests. Kid's Club enlists the services of Childcare Connections when hosting group events.
*Pet-sitting services are also available upon request. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Bellmen are located at the Main Entrance of the hotel. They will be happy to assist you with porterage and luggage storage.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
The Concierge Desk is located in the main lobby of the hotel. They will gladly assist you with dinner and activity reservations, transportation and directions to major attractions. For advance bookings email us.
Fitness & Aquatic Centre
Fitness Centre open 24 hours, daily (Minimum age of 16 years)
Aquatic pools & change rooms: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
The Fitness Center facility includes:
- Exercise studio
- Scheduled group fitness & yoga classes
- Free weights & strength training machines
- Treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes and recumbent bike
- Stability and medicine balls, kettle bells, Bosu’s, TRX and so much more
Learn more about our Fitness Centre.
Seventeen exciting shops await you at Fairmont Banff Springs. Please refer to the Shopping section of this website, under Explore Area, for detailed information on each of these exciting new shops.
Additional shopping is available in the Banff town site. For further information, contact the Banff/Lake Louise Tourism Bureau at (403) 762-0270, or email.
High Speed Internet Access
Unlimited business internet access in your guest room and public spaces is available to all guests as part of our Resort Fee program. Fairmont President’s Club Members will
receive an upgrade to premium internet access. To learn more about Fairmont President's Club, or become a member click here.
The Housekeeping staff will provide extra amenities such as cribs and cots at no extra cost. To place your requests prior to arrival please email us.
Dry-cleaning and laundry services are available to our guests (fees apply). For same-day service, please inform Royal Service and have your dry-cleaning or laundry ready for pick up by 8:30 a.m. Delivery will be done at 6:00 p.m. the same day. If laundry is picked up after 8:30 a.m., delivery will be done the following morning.
The hotel's parking is located beside the Convention Center. It is a three-level roofed parkade with 415 parking spaces:
- Self-parking: $25 CAD/night, with unlimited access
- Valet service is also available: $39 CAD/night, with unlimited access
- Electric Vehicles - complimentary
- Fairmont Banff Springs along with Sun Country Highway Ltd, a manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations has installed Banff's first electric vehicle charging
station, in the hotel's parkade. Fairmont Banff Springs is pleased to offer complimentary self parking and complimentary charging for all electric vehicles of our guests.
Pets are permitted in the hotel at a price of $39 CAD* per day, per pet to a maximum of two pets. The animal must be supervised at all times and must be on a leash in public places. Seeing-eye dogs are always welcome at no charge. *Rate exclusive of tax.
Pet-sitting services are available if booked 24 hours in advance through our babysitting service provider. Additional changes will apply.
During your stay at Fairmont Banff Springs, we invite you to take advantage of the benefits of staying in Canada's Castle in the Rockies. We proudly offer a wide variety of activities and services that are available to all guests through our Resort Fee program. This includes internet access, a 24-hour fitness centre with daily fitness & yoga classes, guided tours of this historic landmark, and so much more. The Resort Fee is $15 CAD per day, plus tax.
Take advantage of all that Fairmont Banff Springs has to offer:
- Unlimited business internet access in your guest room and public spaces plus local and toll-free calls. (Fairmont President’s Club Members will receive an upgrade to premium internet access.)
- PressReader electronic newspaper service.
- Access to hotel pools (excluding the Willow Stream Spa) and 24-hour fitness centre including daily fitness & yoga classes.
- Use of tennis courts, driving range and sports fields (golf equipment rentals not included)
- Ski, bike and golf club valet service and storage.
- Heritage tours of the hotel.
- Shuttle service to the Waldhaus Restaurant & Pub, Golf Course Clubhouse. Shuttle service to the Townsite of Banff (upon availability).
- Numerous seasonal family activities including nature hikes, campfires, movie nights and more.
- Bellman / Doorman gratuity.
Ski & Bike Storage
Skis and bikes are not permitted in the guest rooms. Therefore, the hotel is pleased to provide private ski and bike storage, located by the Main Entrance.
Most areas of the hotel are accessible to those using wheelchairs. Wheelchairs along with other pieces of equipment (bed lifts, transfer benches etc) are available for use during your stay.
We would recommend that these be reserved in advance of your arrival. There are several wheelchair accessible guest rooms, some with roll in showers. For more information or to place a request, please email us.