- Luxury accommodation in a Fairmont room
- Self Parking for one vehicle
- Total of two tri-area ski passes per room, per night, valid at Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort and Ski Banff at Norquay*
- Shuttle service between the ski hill and The Fairmont Banff Springs
- Daily à la carte or buffet breakfast
- Daily access pass to the Willow Stream Spa
- Complimentary ski and snowboard storage
- All gratuities
After a restful night's sleep at The Fairmont Banff Springs, enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast before you hit the slopes. Your lift ticket gives you the opportunity to ski at any one of three world-class ski areas: Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort or Ski Banff at Norquay.
Sensational après-ski activities are available in Banff, or maybe just relax for the night in our fabulous dining and lounge venues or rejuvenate at Willow Stream, the spa at The Fairmont Banff Springs. Ski holidays don't get better than this!
Fairmont Snow School - Enhance you next ski vacation and build your confidence on the slopes. The Fairmont Snow School offers the intelligent, exclusive way to take your skiing safely and swiftly to a higher level at any of the Banff ski resorts.
*Ski tickets are only valid for dates of reservation.
Visit our Fairmont Mountain Resorts site to view Banff's Winter Activities videos.
This package is available for stays from Saturday, November 09, 2013 to Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Starting from $499 CAD per night based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. Canadian Rockies Ski Package rates are subject to availability and do not include taxes.
Available from date is dependent on ski area opening date. Black-out dates apply December 21, 2013 - January 5, 2014.