Luxury Ski the Canadian Rockies
Skiers in the Canadian Rockies will marvel at the snow-covered peaks of Banff National Park and the natural beauty of our unspoiled wilderness. Heaps of champagne powder, terrain suitable for all levels, short lift lines and incredible hospitality!
Fairmont Banff Springs will make your ski vacation experience enjoyable and convenient for you with front door hotel pick up shuttle. You're only minutes away from skiing the Canadian Rockies.
- Luxury accommodation in a Fairmont room
- Self Parking for one vehicle
- Total of two tri-area ski passes per room, per night, valid at Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village*
- Shuttle service between the ski hill and Fairmont Banff Springs
- Daily à la carte or buffet breakfast
- Daily access pass to the Willow Stream Spa
- All gratuities
Fairmont President's Club members also enjoy a complimentary room upgrade upon arrival based on availability. Not a member, click here to enjoy all of the privileges on your first stay.
Children's passes are not included in this package and can be purchased separately at the ski hill.
Ski tickets are only valid for dates of reservation.
Between Sunday, November 13, 2016
and Sunday, April 30, 2017
Starting at $539 CDN based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. Rates are subject to availability and do not include taxes.
Available from date is dependent on ski area opening date.