Rooftop Health Club:
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston offers complimentary on-site workout facilities in a brand new, 3,000 square-foot, downtown rooftop health club.
Hours of Operation: 24 hours daily
- An open, loft-like space with floor-to-ceiling windows, offering sweeping views of Boston's Back Bay
- State of the art TechnoGym equipment, including:
- Cardiovascular machines with individual entertainment systems
- Weight machines
- Free weights and benches
- Resistance training
- Cores strengthening
- Expansive stretching area
- Trained fitness attendant on-site
- The perfect outdoor spot to unwind and soak up some sun during the warmer months with scenic views of downtown Boston, Copley Plaza, and the historic Brick Bay neighborhood.
- Fairmont Fit provides Reebok workout apparel and footwear, an MP3 player and a yoga mat with stretch band, all which can be delivered directly to your room upon request.
- Fairmont Fit is available to all members of Fairmont President’s Club and is complimentary for Premier and Platinum members. There is a small service charge for Club members.
Jogging and Cycling Trails
Home to the Boston Marathon, Boston has miles of jogging trails and The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston is located just minutes from the marathon finish line and other Boston jogging trails. Please feel free to contact the Concierge to plan your workout needs.