Spectrum on One
Click here to book a table on-line
In this Dubai restaurant, the definition of culinary creativity and distinction is demonstrated through a unique dining concept that has garnered numerous accolades.
On the first floor of our Dubai luxury hotel, Spectrum on One restaurant features eight interactive kitchens specialising in six influential cuisines from India, Thailand, Japan, China, Europe and the Middle East. Guests can enjoy a truly international dining experience in a number of authentic settings, from the privacy of an intimate dining room to the bustling ambiance of the showcase restaurant.
Apart from the international restaurant, Spectrum on One offers some unique experiences in the Dubai culinary scene:
- Friday brunch: the first in Dubai to popularize Friday Brunch over five years ago and in our ongoing effort to innovate this award winning culinary institution, guests can now enjoy four different brunch experiences. Find out more about our Friday Brunch.
- Thursday Dupper: every Thursday night, Spectrum on One kicks off the week-end with Dupper; a Dinner and Supper combined. An all inclusive Thursday get-together where friends meet for great dining, unlimited stylish cocktails and live entertainment. Find out more information about our Thursday Dupper.
- Noire at Spectrum on One: From a pitch-black dining room to waiters with night vision goggles, Noire brings you the thrill of dining in the dark at Fairmont Dubai every Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Find out more information about Noire.
Hours of Operation
- The bar is open from 6pm - 11.30pm daily
- Open for dinner from 6.30pm - 11.30pm from Friday - Wednesday
- 'Dupper' from 8pm - 11pm every Thursday
- 'Brunch in the City' from noon - 3pm every Friday
- Noire at Spectrum on One from 7.30pm - 11pm every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
Business / Smart Casual
To make a reservation or for more information, please call +971 4 311 8316 or email email@example.comClick here to book a table on-line
Spectrum on One menu: six cuisines from India, Thailand, Japan, China, Europe and the Middle East.