Boutiques in The Fairmont Empress
A variety of boutiques are conveniently located throughout The Fairmont Empress.
- Art of Man Gallery - Focusing on tribal arts, the Art of Man Gallery carries one of North America's most extensive displays of Canada's finest native art. Tribal works of Haida, Inuit, Iroquois and Cree nations, the gallery offers striking imagery from many of the leading artists at the forefront of culture in Canada.
- Collections - This luxury boutique features quality Canadian and Italian fur and leather jackets, and designer accessories including Cartier, Fendi, Gucci, Bally and Ferragamo.
- Creations Gallery - Dedicated to showcasing the finest Canadian art, Creations Gallery represents an eclectic mix of sculptors from across the country. A vast array of mediums are displayed, including bronze, stone, wood, glass and jade.
- Designer International - Featuring high-quality Canadian and Italian fur and leather jackets with designer accessories by Cartier, Fendi, Gucci, Bally and Ferragamo.
- Stone's Jeweler - Located near the entrance to the Tea Lobby, this high-end jewelry shop specializes in on-of-a-kind designs in 18K gold with a unique selection of custom designed pieces in opals, rubies, sapphires and diamonds.
The Fairmont Store in The Fairmont Empress
Indulge your senses when you browse this wonderful Victorian tea shop. Offering the world-famous Empress-blend tea, exclusive china patterns and an extensive collection of specialty teas and gift items to complete your tea experience while in Victoria. Located across from the Tea Lobby. Worldwide shipping service available. 250 385 7730 / email@example.com Click here to learn more.
Willow Stream Spa, Victoria
Spa experiences bring to life the stunning contrasts of this Island destination - the refined beauty of Victoria, the natural elements of the rugged coastline, the rich earth of the rainforest, and the charm and elegance of the hotel. Featuring over 8,000 square feet of luxury spa space with 11 treatment rooms and 85 diverse spa treatments, Willow Stream Spa, Victoria uses lavender from Vancouver Island as its signature influence to help you unwind and find your energy. Gift cards and spa products available. 250 995 4560 / Toll Free 866 854 7444 / firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn more.
Fondly referred to as LoJo by the locals, LoJo is known for local boutiques with hand selected, unique items. From beauty and hair salons to Lululemon and quaint boutiques, LoJo offers a little something for everyone. A quick 5 minute walk up Government from the hotel, not to be missed!
The Bay Centre
The Bay Centre is the premier shopping destination in downtown Victoria. The Centre maintains a unique mix of over 90 street front and interior shops, that offer a contemporary urban shopping experience wrapped in rich heritage appeal. Includes large retailer The Hudson Bay and specialty stores, shops and food court. Click here to learn more.
Government Street provides an easy stroll from the hotel and is a great area to find gifts and souvenirs. to take home. Cafes and restaurants as well as large name retailers line Government Street.
Victoria is treasure chest of antiques, china and history from bygones eras. Fort Street provides a great collection of antique boutiques for a quick visit or a leisurely stroll for a day. Treasures and trinkets are sure to be found for all.
The Victoria Public Market
The Victoria Public Market at the Hudson highlights local food producers at every level - farmers, fishers, butchers, bakers, cheese-makers, preservers, brewers, vintners, florists and restaurateurs. Click here to learn more.
More Shopping Information
Visit Tourism Victoria at www.tourismvictoria.com or the Downtown Victoria Business Association at www.downtownvictoria.ca for more information on shopping in Victoria. Our Concierge is available to answer questions on shopping in Victoria at 250 384 8111.