This vibrant Pacific Northwest brasserie, continues to excite! Griffins gorgeous sun-washed interior, complete with high-arching windows features a unique open kitchen concept.
Lavish buffet-style offerings for breakfast, lunch and dinner feature the best of our local bounty from land and sea. Longtime favorites on the a la carte menu keep legions of devoted patrons returning time and time again.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday, 6:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Daily, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Sunday to Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* Bring Your Own Wine is permitted within the restaurant to consume with a meal. Corkage fee of $25 will apply for this service. Special terms & conditions apply, see below**
Reservations are recommended and can be booked online via Open Table, by calling (604) 662-1900 or click here to email us.
Spring has sprung and with it comes new menus. Chef Ballendine and his team of culinary artists have created an exciting series of menus that showcase the best of British Columbia's meat, fish and produce. We invite you to come for a taste of Spring at Griffins.
* Please note that all menus listed on this site are subject to change based on availability and season. For any menu questions, please contact the hotel direct at 604-662-1900
** Corkage Fee will be applied for this service when customers bring their own wine:
1. $25 per bottle up to 750ml
2. $40 per bottle over 750ml up to 1500ml
3. No bottle larger than 1500ml
4. Wines being brought in must not already be offered at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.
5. One bottle permitted per 2 guests with corkage allowed only up to maximum of 8 guests / 4 bottles per party at the applicable corkage charges.
6. Corkage fees are subject to applicable taxes and 15% service charges for any party of 8 guests or more.
• The wine must be unopened and commercially produced.
• Guests must hand the bottle to the licensee or staff as soon as they enter the restaurant.
• The wine is served in the same manner as wine selected from the menu.