Introducing the new, 9,000 square-foot Willow Stream Spa. Opening in December.
Hau’oli Lānui • Happy Holidays!
The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui is busy preparing for the upcoming holiday season, at which time we will be offering daily activities, live entertainment and special events for guests of all ages.
See the full schedule of activities.
The Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii’s only all suite and villa luxury oceanfront resort is situated on 22 acres of tropical Hawaiian landscape in sunny Wailea, Maui. Our Maui hotel offers spacious one-bedroom suites with 860 square feet of luxurious living space, as well as two-story oceanfront villas in Maui that are steps from the ocean and feature private courtyards, fully equipped kitchens, plunge pools and barbecue grills. Both fine dining and casual options may be found in our Hawaiian resort’s four restaurants, which include a gourmet bakery and deli and the award-winning, signature restaurant, Ko. Other hotel amenities include the full service Spa, 24-hour fitness center, a year-round kid’s club, boutique shopping, full wedding coordination services, 36,000 square feet of meeting and events function space and a business center. The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui resort hotel is also conveniently located within minutes of Wailea's championship golf courses and tennis courts and is perfect for vacations to Maui.
Some of The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui's most sought-after amenities are now bundled into a daily resort charge. For new reservations made after September 30, 2013, for arrivals on, or after January 1, 2014, The Fairmont Kea Lani has introduced a daily resort charge that includes the following:
- Unlimited basic Internet access in your suite or villa and resort public areas, wireless and wired. (Fairmont President’s Club Members receive a complimentary upgrade to premium speed Internet)
- Any local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your suite or villa
- Self-parking for one vehicle per suite or villa
- In-suite bottled water
- Access to 24-hour Fairmont Fitness Center & daily fitness classes
- Shuttle service within the Wailea area with access to nearby shopping, activities, dining and championship golf
- Sunscreen and after-sun lotion available at the Pool Pavilion
- 1-hour snorkel equipment rental (two sets per room, per day)
- Various cultural activities including the Hawaiian Canoe Experience (advanced reservations required), Hawaiian Cultural Property Tour, ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i (Hawaiian Language) and authentic Hawaiian crafts
The total charge of $30 per day, plus tax will be added to your guest room folio. Fitness classes, cultural activities, shuttle service and snorkel rentals are subject to space availability. The total value of all services were calculated at base levels and, if purchased individually, would total approximately $100.
Learn What’s New on Maui
Before You Arrive
The Fairmont Kea Lani and the island of Maui offer unique experiences for every type of traveler. Learn more.