The Keiki Lani Kid's Club
Keiki Lani Kid's Club, the hotel's activity center for kids, is a state-licensed facility for children between 5 and 12 years old. Keiki Lani, which means ''Heavenly Children'' in Hawaiian, offers supervised activities by accredited staff.
The 1500 square foot kids’ club features a permanent elevated stage, a full kitchen, a dedicated craft area, two 37” flat screen monitors, individual cubbies, and outdoor tables.
Keiki will enjoy storytelling, creative arts and crafts, exciting games, and meeting friends while being exposed to our beautiful Hawaiian culture. Daily programs include building erupting volcanoes, crafting sandcastles, hula lessons, painting coconuts, exploring tidepools, and learning Hawaiian words and phrases.
To make reservations guests at The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Family resort, may contact the concierge desk at (808) 875-4100 extension 290 or The Keiki Lani Kid's Club at (808) 875-4100 extension 477.
- Reservations for Day Camp is required 24 hours in advance.
- Parents are required to complete a medical form when enrolling their keiki.
- DAY Camp • 9:00 am to 1:00 pm - $65 per child (Fourth day free!)
Includes morning snack, craft, lunch and indoor/outdoor activities.
Extension to Day Camp (upon request) - $10 per child, per hour
- DROP IN • 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - $10 per child per hour
Children under age 5 must be accompanied by a supervising adult
- Evening childcare is available upon request