The Kahului Airport (OGG) is located 17 miles (27 km) from The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui hotel. Travel time is approximately 30 minutes.
For information on airport transfer, or to make a reservation, please contact our concierge at 808-875-2290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental cars are available through Avis Car Rental at the The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui hotel. Daily rates range from $73-$205 USD, and weekly rates range from $365-$1,025 USD. Corporate discounts through Avis may apply.
Private Transfer Services
- Private Sedan Services for up to 3 passengers. Prices range from $207 to $227 USD, inclusive of tax
- Private SUV Services for up to up to 6 passengers. Prices range from $213 to $259 USD, inclusive of tax
- Private Limousine for up to 8 passengers. Prices range from $272 to $298 USD, inclusive of tax
- Luggage Van for luggage only. Prices range from $233 to $247 USD, inclusive of tax
- Executive Van for up to 14 passengers. Prices range from $255 to $267 USD, inclusive of tax
- Van for up to 7 passengers. Prices range from $233 to $267 USD, inclusive of tax
- Taxi Service for up to 6 passengers. Prices are approximately $70 to $80 USD (all taxis are metered)
- You will be on Keolani Place (Hwy 380) as you leave the airport.
- Continue straight through the intersection as you pass Costco and KMart on your left. This will take you onto Dairy Road (350).
- Continue on Dairy Road to traffic light at Puunene Avenue. Turn left onto Puunene Avenue (311).
- Go straight and you will see a Sugar Mill on your left. Stay right as Puunene changes into Mokulele Hwy (Hwy 311).
- Continue down Mokulele Hwy approximately 6 miles, as it changes into Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31).
- Continue south on the Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31) until it ends (approximately 6 miles) and turns into Wailea Ike Drive.
- At the end of Wailea Ike Drive turn left onto Wailea Alanui. Turn right into the entrance to The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui.
- Overnight valet parking is available for $30/night
- Overnight self-parking is available for $20/night