Fitness Center and Classes
Fairmont Kea Lani’s 24-hour Fitness Center is available for registered guests, age 16 and older. We ask that you kindly refrain from using your cell phone in the fitness center and in fitness classes.
Fitness Center Equipment
The Fitness Center includes TechnoGym cardiovascular equipment with individual flat-screen TV monitors and TechnoGym strength training equipment.
- Treadmills (4), Elliptical Machines (4), Upright Bikes (2), Recline Bike (1)
- Kinesis Station, ARKE Core Conditioning, Dull Adjustable Pulley
- Vario Adaptive Motion Trainer, Chest Press, Shoulder Press
- Lower Back, Leg Extension, Leg Curl
- Total Abdominal, Radiant Cable Machine
- Free Weights
Inspire Your Energy Fitness Classes | Daily Class Schedule
Fairmont Kea Lani resort offers daily group fitness classes for registered resort guests. All classes meet at the Fitness Center unless otherwise noted.
- Aloha Abs! Intensely focuses on all muscles of the core and lower back to get your abs beach ready. All fitness levels. 30 minutes. (9:15am Mon, Wed & Fri)
- Bootcamp: Are you up for the challenge? You will run, hop, jump and sprint using various locations around the property as an outdoor gym. Bootcamp combines core training principles including plyometrics, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and strength training to burn calorie throughout your day. Intermediate/Advanced fitness levels recommended. 50 minutes. (8:00am Fri & Sun)
- Body Definition: Utilizing the principles of strength training, Body Contouring will take you through various exercises to help your body become lean and toned. You will learn exercises that can be incorporated into your own daily fitness routine. All fitness levels. 50 minutes. (8:00am Mon)
- Mat Pilates: Flow through a series of movements designed to wake up "little muscles" in your core that will build strength and restore balance to your body. All fitness levels. 50 minutes. (8:00am Mon)
- Meditation and Breathing: Take time for yourself with our Meditation and Breathing class. Learn breathing techniques that will calm your soul and create peace within. The meditation will allow you to explore your quiet thoughts in a safe and guided environment. All fitness levels. 30 minutes. (7:15am Tues - Fri)
- Mind Body Barre: This will make your legs shake, shake, shake! A fusion of body weight training, Pilates, and dance - Mind Body Barre focuses on the legs and glutes to improve strength, balance and flexibility. All fitness levels. 50 minutes. (9:15am Tues & Thurs)
- Aqua Fitness: Using water as natural resistance, Water Aerobics will increase the heart rate and range of motion, and improve balance. This class is ideal for those with joint issues or for those who are looking to get fit in the pool. All fitness levels. 50 minutes. (9:15am Daily, meet at Adult Pool)
- Yoga: Whether you are a beginner or a skilled practitioner, take the opportunity to learn the basics or move into variations that challenge your current practice. A perfect way to begin or end your day. All fitness levels. 50 minutes. (8:00am Tues-Sun, 5:30pm Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat)
Whether you are new to fitness or are looking to take your workout to the next level, you can book a session with one of our certified personal trainers. Your trainer will work with you to develop a customized workout based on your personal goals and fitness level. You will also receive a copy of your workout to apply to your new wellness routine at home. Group sessions are also available. All fitness levels. 60 minutes.