- Cribs available upon request
- Connecting rooms available, please make this request at time of reservation, connecting rooms are subject to availability
- Babysitting services
Complimentary amenity kits for Babies & Tots include an Ollie the Otter stuffed animal, no-tears hair wash, cleansing soap, toothbrush & paste, bubble bath and gentle lotion.
Fairmont Mayakoba has certified nannies to care for your children while you relax. Please note the following:
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance at extension 0 or by calling (984) 206 3000
- Minimum service is for two hours
- Services after 11:00 pm will incur an additional hourly charge to cover transportation expense
- Hourly rates for babysitting are:
- For one or two children $20 USD
- For three children $24 USD
- Babysitting is available for infants under 6 months through our Nurse Service for $40 USD* per hour
Payment can be made in local currency at the hotel’s exchange rate of the day when the service is rendered. Booking is required at least 24 hours in advance and will be charged to the guest’s room account. A nanny can supervise a maximum of three children. For services of 7 hours or more, a meal is to be provided by the guest for the babysitter. If a babysitting service is cancelled within 3 hours prior to the service, there will be a cancellation charge of 2 hours of service.
At all Fairmont hotels, children ages 5 and under eat free from the children’s menu while children ages 6-12 eat for half price when ordering from the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
The following restaurants feature a "Kids-Only" section:
El Puerto Restaurant
La Laguna Restaurant
Las Brisas Restaurant
Kids Club, Fairmont Fit and Teens Room by PlayStation®
Our Kids' Club offers activities for children ages 4 to 12. Hours of operation: Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Zamna, an Alux (Mayan character), welcomes little ones to come play at his house, found in the enchanted Mayan forest located inside the Discovery Club.
- Come and learn some Mayan words
- Mexican Lottery
- Make recycled paper
- And more!
Children ages 4 to 12 enjoy three complimentary hours of supervised activities at the Kids Club daily free of charge.
Teens Room by PlayStation®
Hours of operation: Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Featuring game stations outfitted with PlayStation®3 (PS3®) consoles, 42” Sony BRAVIA LED Full HD TV’s and wireless controllers teens ages 10 to 17 can get in the action in real time with the ultimate movement technology which allows for the PlayStation® Move control and the PlayStation®Eye camera to work together to transform the player into the character on the screen. This is only entertainment lounge of its kind in Mexico where teens participate in a variety of multi-sensorial experiences, including exciting kart races, weekly dancing contests, sport sessions and the classic arcade action on single or multiplayer mode.
Teen ages 10 to 17 enjoy three complimentary hours daily free of charge.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com