A bold reinterpretation of luxury has arrived at Fairmont Pacific Rim. Designed for the elite, in-the-know traveller, our new collection of chic Owner’s Suites aren’t just a place to stay, they’re a place to be. Inspired by what makes a city feel alive, each suite incorporates elements of fashion, art and music, giving it a pulse of its own. Be one of the first to experience luxury reinvented at the Fairmont Pacific Rim.
From January 27 to February 28, 2017, join Westbank
and Peterson Group at Vancouver's Fairmont Pacific Rim as they host a special exhibition that celebrates
contemporary Japanese architecture, design and culture. Japan Unlayered is
designed to be a sensory experience that invites one to experience Japanese
culture through touch, taste, sight, sound and smell.
The exhibition is open to the public and features works from Kengo
Kuma and Associates, Chef Hiromitsu Nozaki of two Michelin star restaurant
Waketokuyama, MUJI CANADA,
leading street style boutique BEAMS,
plus tea master Shinya Sakurai of Sakurai Japanese
Tea Experience and more.
Register to stay connected on all upcoming events, design
talks and special VIP information during Japan Unlayered while we celebrate
Japanese design, fashion and cuisine.
Fairmont Pacific Rim, luxury, naturally inspired, sophisticated and contemporary featuring the best of the Pacific Rim in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Stylish rooms and unique suites integrate naturally inspired materials and state-of-the-art technology. Our Vancouver hotel is sure to impress with captivating views of the water and mountains.
Guests can experience:
- Eclectic dining destinations: giovane cafe + eatery + market - Italian fare with a comfortable, modern space. The Lobby Lounge and RawBar - see and be ‘scene’ in Vancouver’s hot spot, offering cool cocktails, rave worthy sushi, with live music seven days a week. Visit our website to see the full schedule.
- Fairmont Gold, the ultimate upgrade with exclusive amenities and highly personalized service complete with a private lounge.
- Willow Stream Spa is an urban oasis featuring a private outdoor terrace, Jacuzzis, Infrared sauna, meditations pods and 24-hour fitness centre.
- Guests can experience a little South Beach in the heart of downtown with our spectacular outdoor rooftop pool with private cabanas.
- A growing art collection showcasing the best of Vancouver artists and international works. To fuel an artful passion, Fairmont Pacific Rim invites you to discover the art and artistry of the hotel’s growing international art collection. The self-guided podcast, over the course of 35 minutes, will explore the public art and architectural detail at the property, beginning outside and gradually making its way inside to the works throughout the public areas of the hotel. It is a starting point to begin exploring a young, increasingly art-savvy city. The podcast is offered daily from 7am – 7pm.
Stay in the know and what's hot and happening at Fairmont Pacific Rim. Sign up for our e-newsletter.