- Cribs and roll-away beds available upon request
- Availability of connected rooms and suites
- Seasonal family packages are offered throughout the year and include a holiday ice skating package and a fun-filled baseball package. View our Packages Page to learn more.
- A variety of boardgames and Wii consoles and games are available at the concierge desk.
- Milk and cookies are available upon request.
- Special kids and teens welcome amenities are available upon request.
- Child-sized bathrobes are also available.
- Are you a dog-lover? Edie, our Canine Ambassador, looks forward to welcoming you to the hotel. You can even schedule a time to take Edie for a walk!
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
Habitat- Fairmont Pittsburgh's Signature Restaurant
Habitat's “Kids-Only” menu features homemade organic chicken fingers, organic grass-fed beef burgers, grilled salmon and plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.
View our Children's Menu
There's plenty to see and do in Pittsburgh for kids of all ages!
- Check-in/Check-out options
- Alcohol Removal Services