- Crib and high chair available upon request during your Scottsdale family vacation
- Availability of connecting rooms
- 209 suites available including accommodations for nannies
- Microwave/mini refrigerator available upon request (fee)
Kids aged 5-12:
- Trailblazers Family Adventure Center
- Sport court
- Lagoon fishing
- Ping pong
- Sonoran Splash featuring two, 200 ft. waterslides including our after-dark, Techno waterslide featuring fog, disco lights and music (offered Friday and Saturday nights seasonally)
- Dive-In movies (seasonal)
- Five Pools Available: Sonoran Splash; South Pool; East Pool; Casita Pool; Rooftop Pool at Well & Being Spa (adult-only rooftop pool)
- Toys available in the pool areas
- Fishing poles available for check-out
- Sport Court equipment at Trailblazers Family Adventure Center
- Welcome amenity at Kids' Check-in desk
- Child-sized bathrobes
The expansion of Fairmont's Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
Trailblazers Family Adventure Center
Trailblazers Kids Club is an exciting program for children ages 5 to 12 (teens are welcome to join as junior counselors!) Come join us for a day filled with fun interactive activities , games, crafts, and swimming ! Each day of the week features a signature theme activity, from exploring our property and it’s wildlife to making smores in our solar oven. In the morning the kids have a wide variety of options to choose from; sports , board games, card games, arts and crafts , ping pong, air hockey , it’s all here! The afternoon consists of swimming and recreational games, ending the day with an ice cream social!
Click HERE for a complete list of Kids Club sessions and activities at Trailblazer's Kid's Club.
Trailblazer Fun Team and Activity Center
Looking to have some family fun in the sun? Then look out for the Trailblazers Fun Team at The Sonoran Splash pools on Fridays and Saturdays from 1pm-3pm! The Fun Team hosts a wide variety of activities and games for children and parents to participate in, including: hula hoop contests, underwater bingo, and more! Offered from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
The Trailblazer’s Shop: Sunday-Thursday: 8am-4pm / Friday and Saturday 8am-9pm
Shop: Our shop offers a variety of pool toys and floaties, sunscreen, children’s apparel, games, ice cream, candy, sodas and snacks, outdoor equipment, and other gifts.
Fish: Guests can rent fishing poles to fish in any of our three lagoons. The cost is $7 per pole for two hours, including bait and a tackle box with supplies. Catch and release.
Rafts: Pool rafts are available for rental at $10 per day.
Hoops: Basketballs can be checked out at no charge for two hours. Not for pool use.
Animal Discovery: While you’re here meet our desert animal friends!
- Dedicated Kids Check-in/Check-out area in the lobby
- Alcohol Removal Services
- Baby Proofing