Bellmen are located at the resort's main entry and in the main lobby. They are available to assist with porterage, luggage storage and on-site shuttle service. They provide overnight golf club storage for $6.50.
Car rental service may be arranged on-site at the Enterprise Rent-A-Car desk, located in the Resort's Main Lobby. Enterprise offers a wide range of specialized rental needs.
Looking for an upgraded experience? Try the Enterprise Exotic Car Collection including Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, Tesla, Audi, Porsche, Range Rover and Mercedes. For more information or to make a reservation click here.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4 p.m.
Check-out time is noon.
The Concierge desk is located in the main lobby of the hotel and is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (hours may vary according to season). They can assist with dinner reservations, activity recommendations and provide directions to major attractions and events. For more information please refer to our online concierge guide.
The hotel has four elevators in the main building. The second floor of the Casitas and Fairmont Gold are accessible by stairs.
Guests can verify their account and check-out through their guest-room television. A receipt will be mailed out to the address provided by the guest at the time of reservation or check-in.
Looking to keep fit while on the road? Join a fitness class or enjoy a great workout at Fairmont Scottsdale Fitness Center. Complimentary for overnight guests
Hours of Operation:
Open daily from 4 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Imagine a world where preferred tee times are not a hope, but a reality, where luxury and service don't stop at the front drive, but come along for the game, where a Concierge's only priority is to ensure their guests a first-class golf experience. For information on the resort's preferred courses or to book a tee time, please dial ext. 7244 or visit the Leisure Services desk located in the main lobby.
The housekeeping staff is pleased to provide extra amenities such as humidifiers, cribs and rollaway beds.
The hotel offers same-day dry-cleaning and laundry services. Overnight shoe shine and 24-hour pressing services are also available.
The hotel has three parking lots, one for each section of the hotel.
Valet parking: From $20 USD for overnight, including in-and-out privileges.
Self parking: $10 USD for overnight
Please Note: 50% off valet parking for Hybrid vehicles
Visitor Parking: $8 USD for valet parking and $5 for self-parking
*Please Note: Visitor parking fee does not apply to guests dining at BOURBON Steak, La Hacienda, Ironwood American Kitchen or Toro or guests visiting Well & Being Spa. Parking rates are subject to change due to seasonal events.
Dogs and cats are welcome at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
Please contact the hotel directly and ask for the Leisure Service Department, at 480 585 4848 ext 7244 to make the necessary arrangements for your pet.
Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the guest room. Pets are not permitted in the Food & Beverage outlets and are not permitted in the Pools due to health regulations.
No more than two animals per guestroom. A charge of $25.00 per night plus taxes applies for all pets and will be added to your guestroom folio. In the event extra servicing to the room is required upon check-out, an additional charge of $125.00 may apply.
Service animals are always welcome and exempt from the daily charge and the restrictions regarding the Food & Beverage outlets and Pool regulations.
The Housekeeping Department will be happy to supply beds & bowls for small dogs and cats upon request.
Resort Service Charge
Take advantage of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess' most sought-after amenities, conveniently bundled into the Daily Resort Fee—eliminating multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services.
The resort service charge includes:
• Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired. (Fairmont President’s Club Members receive upgrade to premium speed internet access)
• Any local, domestic long distance (contiguous 48 states) and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
• Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room, per night
• Complimentary half-day admission to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center* for up to three children (lunch may be added for an additional fee)
• Access to 24-hour Fairmont Fitness Center
• On-site shuttle transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pool and meeting space)
• 50% discount off Well & Being Spa daily access fee including complimentary fitness and wellness classes, waterfall treatment pool, sauna, rooftop pool and more
• Access to Blue Mobile charging units*
The total charge of $30 plus tax will be added to your guest room folio. Fees included for services will be adjusted on final bill. Total value of service charge if all services used at basic levels and purchased individually is approximately $300.
*Fitness classes and Trailblazers Family Adventure Center subject to space available. Blue Mobile charging unit rental at front desk, subject to availability.
The following shops are located in the hotel:
- Anna J Boutique: Browse some of the latest trends from the top designers such as Diane von Furstenberg, Nicole Miller and Henry & Belle, while in our new women’s boutique.
- Maverick: Discover men's designer fashion including denim, golf-wear, shoes and coordinating accessories.
- Provisions: Proudly serving Starbucks coffee, on-the-go foods and gelato. Find unique southwestern items, children's gifts, seasonal specialty items, books, sundries and more.
- Reflections: Enjoy the destination for designer swimwear, cover-ups, hats and accessories for the entire family.
- Well & Being's Community Market: Experience our unique Spa boutique featuring a variety of healthy supplements, skincare, clothing, workout wear and more.
- Trailblazers Adventure Center Shop: At this family-friendly outlet, you'll find a fun variety of toys, floaties, sunscreen, children's apparel, games, kid-approved gifts, ice cream, candy, sodas and snacks.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Safety deposit boxes are available at the Front Desk, at no extra charge.
Trailblazer's Family Adventure Center
Fun will be had from the smallest to the tallest
Children ages 5-12 are encouraged to join our Trailblazer's team for fun and interactive games and activities that explore the culture and wildlife of our great Sonoran Desert. Daily activities vary by age and include a signature theme, arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor games, ice cream, swimming (seasonally) and so much more!
Trailblazer's Family Adventure Center is available for overnight resort guests only with half and full-day programs available. Pricing is a la carte starting at $35. For additional details, pricing and registration dial (480) 585-4848.
The hotel has seven rooms equipped with grab bars for the physically challenged guest. All public areas of the hotel offer easy wheelchair access.