Business Travel Experience
For over a century, The Plaza has been the ideal location for the ‘who’s who’ of CEOs, politicians, and dignitaries. Offering an all-encompassing business travel experience, The Plaza provides every necessary luxury desired by travelers including world-class amenities, sumptuous décor, impeccable white glove service, and the latest in in-room technology and comforts. Each guestroom and suite at The Plaza also functions as an individual in-room business center that includes wireless internet, laptop compatible flat screen televisions, iPads that provide touch-screen access to personal butler and concierge assistance, and a wide range of hotel and travel services.
Additional Business Travel features include:
- Complimentary 24-hour Business Center access
- 24-hour white glove Butler Service for Suite guests
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Breakfast at The Palm Court includes complimentary use of iPads and daily periodicals
- Coffeemakers upon request
- Courtesy car, a Tesla X, based on availability (10 block radius)
- Complimentary Internet Access and local telephone calls - with Fairmont President's Club membership
- Fairmont Fit program provides Reebok workout apparel, footwear, MP3 player, yoga mat, and stretch band delivered directly to your room upon request - with Fairmont President's Club membership
- Suit pressing and shoe shine upon request
- LA PALESTRA Fitness Center
- Clef's d'Or Concierge team to assist with restaurant reservations, tickets for events, and more.
If you have time to spare, enjoy the best that The Plaza and our surrounding area has to offer:
- After you close the deal, treat yourself to a treatment at the Caudalie Vinothérapie® Spa or the Warren-Tricomi Salon
- Central Park is our "backyard". Jogging maps of the Park, fruit, and water are available every morning in the Hotel Lobby.
- Take a walk on Madison Avenue or Fifth Avenue for world-renowned shopping, restaurants, and museums.