Jetside Bar is the most popular lounge within Vancouver's International Airport, YVR. With a new look, Jetside Bar provides a sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere located steps away from the hotel lobby, directly beside our signature restaurant Globe@YVR.
THE JETSIDE BAR FEATURES
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the North Shore mountains and landing runways.
- Luxurious sofas which are situated beside majestic Laurentian stone fireplaces
- Wireless internet connection
- Live music every night from 7:00 - 10:00pm.
- Looking to try something unique? Try a Tiffin, available now in Jetside Bar and Globe@YVR. View menu here.
Jetside Bar in Vancouver International Airport offers a selection of appetizers, snacks, and shared food.
Download Jetside Bar's dining menu
YOUR DRINK SELECTION
Jetside Bar offers a wide selection of carefully chosen Okanagan and international award-winning red and white wines, craft beer, select spirits, ports, and Fairmont's own brand of famous cocktails.
Jetside Bar is pleased to offer the following on tap:
|Heineken||Okanagan Springs 1516 lager|
|Guinness||Whistler Black Tusk Ale|
|Stanley Park Amber Ale ||Hacker-Pschorr Dunkel |
|Driftwood "Fat Tug" IPA || |
LIVE MUSIC 7 NIGHTS A WEEK
- Vicky Sjohall - Lyrically moving and enchanting music with an energy that is pure and infectious. Vicky plays with a powerful yet wonderfully delicate style. May 2, 3, 12, 17, 18, 24 & 31.
- Clyde Harvey - Having performed in first class piano lounges globally, Clyde brings an air of grace and charm. With a silky vocal style, Clyde's repertoire spans popular Jazz Standards to the best of Motown. May4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14 & 19.
- Rob Eller - A one-man cover band, crooning everythin gfrom Dave Matthews to Stephenwolf. Although the tunes are at once identifyable, Rob adds his own unique timbre to every note. May 1, 5, 8, 15, 22 & 29.
- Paul Filek - Paul's confident and accomplished songwriting skills are commercial in appeal. His smooth and effortless vocals, and heart-on-the-sleeve lyrics, are infectious. May 23, 25 & 30.
- Melanie Dekker - Evocative, powerful, and sultry. Melanie invites you to taste music that carries a sweet better honesty and blends insights into stories. May 21, 26, 27 & 28.
FAIRMONT HONEY LAGER
Our very own home-grown honey, used extensively by our culinary team, has been used to design an exclusive honey lager made in partnership with local brewery: Whistler Brewing Company. This authentically local blend of flavours is now available on tap at Jetside Bar.
Jetside Bar is pleased to serve premium coffees, teas, lattes and cappuccinos. Come in for a hot beverage and enjoy the view.
Call now for reservations: 604-248-3281
Hours of Operation
The Jetside Bar is open everyday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30pm.
Reservations are not required.