Jetside Bar is the most popular lounge within Vancouver's International Airport, YVR. With a new look, Jetside Bar provides a sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere located steps away from the hotel lobby, directly beside our signature restaurant Globe@YVR.
THE JETSIDE BAR FEATURES
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the North Shore mountains and landing runways
- Luxurious sofas which are situated beside majestic Laurentian stone fireplaces
- Wireless internet connection
- Live music every night from 7:00 - 10:00pm
- Looking to try something unique? Try a Tiffin, available now in Jetside Bar and Globe@YVR. View menu here.
- Complimentary parking with the purchase of a main course
Jetside Bar in Vancouver International Airport offers a selection of appetizers, snacks, and shared food.
Download Jetside Bar's dining menu
YOUR DRINK SELECTION
Jetside Bar offers a wide selection of carefully chosen Okanagan and international award-winning red and white wines, craft beer, select spirits, ports, and Fairmont's own brand of famous cocktails.
Jetside Bar is pleased to offer the following on tap:
|Driftwood "Fat Tug" IPA||Steamworks Pilsner|
|Stanley Park Amber Ale ||Innis & Gunn "The Original"|
|Whistler Brewing "Fairmont Honey Lager" ||Fuggles and Warlock "The Last Strawberry"|
Stop by before your flight for a flight of local craft beers. Flights feature four local breweries (Whistler Brewing, Driftwood Brewery, Stanley Park Brewing, and Steamworks Brewing) and offer a taste of British Columbia's craft beer scene.
Throughout October, Jetside bar will feature The Witch's Brew. Crafted in house by our very own bar team, this spooky cocktail is the perfect blend of Bombay Sapphire, Guinness, and chocolate bitters.
Also throughout October, Jetside Bar will feature an Oktoberfest inspired menu including Paulaner beer and several unique dishes.
Now featuring Fuggles and Warlock "The Last Strawberry" A refreshing Belgian Wit brewed with local Fraser Valley strawberries and lightly sweetened with lactose. Delicately sweet, slightly tart, and brewed minutes away in Richmond BC. 4.9% ABV, 8 IBU.
LIVE MUSIC 7 NIGHTS A WEEK
- Greg Norlin - A highly skilled pianist and a talented vocalist, his music is upbeat and instantly recognizable. He’s a superb pianist, with a large repertoire, and performs in a variety of styles, including Classic Rock, Standards, and Top 40. Back in November.
- Clyde Harvey - Having performed in first class piano lounges globally, Clyde brings an air of grace and charm. With a silky vocal style, Clyde's repertoire spans popular Jazz Standards to the best of Motown. September 30, October 7, 13, 14, 25, 27, 28 & 29.
- Rob Eller - A one-man cover band, crooning everything from Dave Matthews to Steppenwolf. Although the tunes are at once identifyable, Rob adds his own unique timbre to every note. October 22 & 26.
- Paul Filek - Paul's confident and accomplished songwriting skills are commercial in appeal. His smooth and effortless vocals, and heart-on-the-sleeve lyrics, are infectious. October 4, 11 & 17.
- Melanie Dekker - Evocative, powerful, and sultry. Melanie invites you to taste music that carries a sweet better honesty and blends insights into stories. October 2 & 3.
- Olaf De Shield - His main musical styles are Soul, Rhythm & Blues, Jazz, and Pop. He is an accomplished guitarist, vocalist, and arranger, and has played and recorded with a host of regional and international artists over the years. September 29, October 1, 10, 18, 20, 23 & 24.
- Rob Weaver - In the jazz world, he is first call to many of Vancouver’s best-known musicians, and as such, is one of the city’s busiest pianists. His unique vocal style has been likened to Dave Frishberg and Boz Skaggs, and he possesses a very ‘easy to listen to’ and entertaining style. Back in November.
- Adam Thomas - An outstanding young Canadian jazz singer and bassist. He is known for his beautiful compositions, heart-felt interpretations of jazz standards, a smooth melodic tone, and outstanding improvisational skills. October 6 & 19.
- Andrew Mockler - A multi instrumentalist who plays bass and piano in addition to his main forte of vocals and guitar. September 28, October 5, 8 & 12.
- Vicky Sjohal - A captivating stage presence and a powerful voice, with an energy that is pure and infectious. October 9, 15, 16, 21, 30 & 31.
- Wes Mackey - Back in November.
- Charlie Butler - Featuring a smooth, rich vocal style that has been compared to Lou Rawls and George Benson. Back in November.
- Ali Milner - Compared to famous songstresses like Fiona Apple, Sara Bareilles and Estelle. Inspired by such classic artists as Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, and Dolly Parton, this incredible singer-pianist exhibits a rare purity and amazing vocal depth. Back in November.
FAIRMONT HONEY LAGER
Our very own home-grown honey, used extensively by our culinary team, has been used to design an exclusive honey lager made in partnership with local brewery: Whistler Brewing Company. This authentically local blend of flavours is now available on tap at Jetside Bar.
Jetside Bar is pleased to serve premium coffees, teas, lattes and cappuccinos. Come in for a hot beverage and enjoy the view.
Hours of Operation
The Jetside Bar is open everyday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30pm.
Reservations are not required.