The Empress Room
Hours of Operation
January 4 through May 14, 2016 The Empress Dining Room will be closed for renovations. The usual Empress service and meal offerings will be available as follows:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in The Bengal Lounge.
- Breakfast will feature a chef attended buffet, as well as an a la carte menu.
- Lunch and Dinner will continue to feature our famous curry buffet, as well as our a la carte menu.
- The Bengal Lounge has lifted the usual 19+ entry restrictions during the period January 4 to April 30, 2016 for all meal periods.
- At 10:00 p.m. and afterwards, The Bengal will be licensed for adults 19 and over.
- After this time, guests with minors under the age of 19 will be provided access to the usual In Room Dining menu options available in their guest rooms.
- Afternoon Tea will relocate to the Upper Lobby above the Reception Lobby.
These modifications to dining options are short term to allow the exciting renovation plans for Fairmont Empress to take place. We look forward to launching an exciting new restaurant complex to complement existing Fairmont Empress offerings. More information on the hotel renovation project is available here.
Please no ripped jeans, short shorts, cut off pants, beach wear, flip flops or baseball caps. All prices exclude applicable taxes and gratuitites. Subject to availability.