Fairmont Suite Program: William Holden Cottage Suite
You have to search far and wide to find a resort that rivals Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club, its unique location and celebrity history makes it one of a kind. Originally the private haven of movie star and founder William Holden, illustrious members and visitors to this historic club include celebrities, royalty and heads of state. Once a play ground for Hollywood stars, the club reflects the 1950’s colonial architectural design, providing a snap shot of Africa from a by gone era.
Named after the founder, the 12 identical William Holden Cottage Suites reflect the history and charm of the original residence. They are elegantly furnished and possess spacious lounges, beautiful stone fire places, regal five-piece en suite bathrooms and expansive private lawns overlooking the majestic mountain. The stunning cottage suites have two adjoining bedrooms ideal for a family or two couples, offering privacy and luxurious accommodation, a duo feature celebrities find rather irresistible.
To provide you with a similar ‘celebrity experience’ once enjoyed by Stars such as John Travolta, David Hasselhoff, Robert De Niro, Brooke Shields and Robert Redford, the following complimentary services are on offer:
- Private dinner on your deck, inclusive of a personalized menu, private chef and wait staff. (for cottage suite occupants only).
- Executive ‘in-suite’ check in process. (Drive in - drive out).
- One complimentary horse ride for the group. Exclusive mounting in-front of your cottage suite.
- Complimentary green fees and use of Taylormade R11S Golf clubs (if available).
- Welcome amenities on arrival.
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Start from USD 2,430 based on occupancy maximum 4 people. Rates include full board, tax, gratuity, and service charge (28%).
Rates are subject to availability.
Credit card to guarantee is required at the time of booking.