Fairmont Pacific Rim will provide your family with childcare support during the day or for those special evenings out. Pricing and availability can be determined by speaking with the concierge.
Bellmen are available 24 hours a day, and would be pleased to assist with porterage and luggage storage.
BMW Bike Service
Allow our Bike Butlers to ensure you are all set for a fun day cruising Vancouver and the world renowned Stanley Park Seawall with a BMW bicycle, helmet, water bottle, basket, bike lock, and riding map - everything you need to explore! They will pump the tires, make sure your seat is the right height and your helmet is the right fit before you head off! Hotel BMW bikes are available on a first come, first served basis. For more information, contact our Concierge at VPR.Concierge@Fairmont.com.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Our concierge is available in the main lobby of the hotel, and can assist in providing information about everything from dinner reservations to directions.
Guests will have access to elevators in the main lobby. For your security, room keys are required to access guest room floors.
Our housekeeping team is pleased to offer twice daily maid service including turn-down service to ensure the best possible comfort for all guests.
Same-day dry cleaning, laundry service, and overnight shoe shine is available. Pressing service is available upon request.
Fairmont Pacific Rim offers on-site parking.
- Each 1/2 hour from 6am-6pm: $4.00 plus a one time $5.00 valet premium
- All Day from 6am-6pm: $37.00
- Evenings from 6pm-2am: $19.00
- Overnight until 4pm the following day: $48.00
- Willow Stream Spa validated parking: $15.00 for 4 hours, after that regular rates will be applied at $4 per every 1/2 hour
- Each 1/2 hour from 6am-6pm: $4.00
- All Day from 6am-6pm: $32.00
- Early bird special. 9am-6pm $21.00
- Evenings from 5:30pm-3:00am: $14.00
- Overnight until 4pm the following day: $43.00
All parking rates are inclusive of taxes.
Parking, With Perks
You Don't Have To Sleep With Us To Park In Our Garage
Start your day off right when you park downtown Vancouver at the spectacular Fairmont Pacific Rim. Enter our clean, secure parkade or allow our valet team to do the parking for you while you grab a coffee and freshly-baked pastry from giovane, our Italian cafe. Later, drop into our popular Lobby Lounge to enjoy a bite and live music before your drive home.
Reserved Valet Parking - $375 / Month*
Non-Reserved Self Parking - $325 / Month*
*Pricing subject to applicable taxes.
To inquire further or sign up for downtown Vancouver monthly parking please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fairmont Pacific Rim recognizes that pets are considered part of our guests’ family. The hotel is designated as pet friendly, and welcomes cats and dogs. The pet must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the room; our Concierge team is able to arrange pet sitting services if required. Please refrain from taking the pet to the restaurants and bars. A welcome package will be presented upon arrival featuring special pet amenities including pet bedding, treats and walking map. Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest. Service animals are always welcome and exempt of charges. Room type and location may be restricted.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk at no extra charge. Each room has its own private digital in-room safe as well.
Fairmont Pacific Rim is pleased to be partnered with Star Limousine. “Meet & Greet” services at Vancouver International Airport begin at $142.00**; return transfers from $105.00**. Please contact our concierge directly to reserve (604) 695 5402 or online directly with Star Limousine at www.starlimousine.com
**Prices are inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuities. Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to avoid cancellation penalties.
Offered exclusively to guests at Fairmont Pacific Rim is our complimentary luxury BMW hotel car service which operates within the downtown core. This service features the most recent models of cutting-edge BMW vehicles. Please inquire with our Doorman for availability. Relax in style as our friendly and professional guest services expert whisks you away to your preferred destination.
Wheel Chair Accessible
Vancouver enjoys a reputation of one of the world's most accessible places to visit and at Fairmont Pacific Rim we like to do our part! Our accessible rooms feature:
- Wheelchair accessible route
- Table height is accessible with knee space
- Touch panel control lights, sheers and drapes
- Closet bars/shelving can be lowered upon request
- Communication kits available upon request
- Accessible paths around the bed (Queen/Queen configured rooms have more room to travel around beds)
- Accessible sink 29 1/2" from the ground
- Grab bars at toilet, 34" height, located on the right hand side
- Lowered toilet available. 16" - 17" height
- Wide space available for toilet transfers
- Toilet portable raised seat ad tub seat available upon request