Fairmont Pittsburgh is committed to taking care of its guests in style with a 6,000-square-foot luxurious health club. Located on the third floor, the Health Club at Fairmont Pittsburgh features cardio equipment, circuit training, free weights, a fitness studio and spa services.
The Health Club at Fairmont Pittsburgh also features:
- Advanced fitness equipment, featuring individual cardio entertainment centers from Precor®Precor C954i Treadmill
- Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer
- Precor Elliptical
- Espresso Upright Virtual bike
- Espresso Recumbent Virtual bike
- Trixter 1000 Spin Bikes
- Spacious locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms and private showers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views of the city
- Spacious communal lounge
- Access to retail shop, with a variety of fitness and convenience merchandise
- Certified personal-training services (nutrition information, exercise techniques and stretching formats)*
- Daily yoga, Pilates, spinning and boot-camp classes*
- Laundry services*
*Separate fees may apply
The use of the Health Club is complimentary for all registered guests of our Pittsburgh spa hotel.
Fairmont Pittsburgh is also pleased to offer private memberships to Pittsburgh’s residents and professionals as an exclusive alternative to Downtown health club options.
View our Private Membership Packages and Apply for Membership.
For additional information, class schedules and membership inquiries, please contact the Health Club at (412) 773-8882.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Thursday||5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. |
* Hours will vary during holidays.
Pamper yourself and indulge in a restorative beauty treatment at our health club and day spa in Pittsburgh. We offer full manicure, pedicure and massage services in an elegant and relaxing setting. Our spacious lounge area is perfect for bridal parties, special events and other group get-togethers. To make your Pittsburgh spa experience complete, all massage therapies and day spa services include full use of the Health Club facilities, including sauna, steam room and locker rooms. You do not have to be a registered hotel guest to book spa services. Be sure to ask about our “Martinis and Manicures” package!
View our complete Spa Menu available at our Pittsburgh spa hotel.
Hours of Operation:
*Hours may vary based on service provider.
Spa Services Cancellation Policy:
24 hours prior notice must be given to cancel or reschedule spa services. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a 50% service charge. Missed appointments without notice will be billed 100% of service cost.
Children 15 and under are not permitted in the fitness center, spa area or saunas. Parental supervision is required for children 16 and older.