Follow us on Instagram and share your favourite memories with #momentsQEH
Sign up for the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth e-newsletter
At the heart of romantic and cosmopolitan Montréal where French and English meet, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth offers guests outstanding comfort and attentive service.
Our downtown Montreal hotel is located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafés, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions. Both the Bell Centre, home to the Montreal Canadiens hockey team and host of numerous concerts and McGill University are just footsteps away from our doorstep. This Montréal hotel reflects the city’s distinct elegance and charm. Host to more than 40 festivals annually and home to the Casino de Montréal, the city offers entertainment for the whole family in summer or winter!
Offering 982 rooms, of which 91 are suites, this modern downtown Montréal hotel's accommodations are internationally renowned and a favorite of many. Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth comprises 50,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, a skillfully integrated Health Club featuring state-of-the-art equipment and an indoor pool, as well as distinctive venues to enjoy the city's finest culinary creations. Les Voyageurs Bar and Le Montréalais Bistrot-Bar are favored destinations offering an authentically local dining experience at our legendary Montreal hotel.
Explore our luxury downtown hotel's distinctive Montreal vacation packages, and experience the ultimate getaway.
Sustainable Car Travel
The Fairmont properties in the Québec province have installed electric vehicle charging stations in partnership with Hydro-Québec’s Electric Circuit. Electric vehicle users can now drive worry-free, knowing that a public network of charging stations is available to meet their needs. Our charging station is located in the indoor parking. For more information, please click here.
Start your day on the right foot with our walking and jogging club!
Tuesdays and Thursdays, get in shape with members of our team while visiting the city. Discover various routes, including Old Montreal, the Latin Quarter or Mount Royal. Meet the team in front of the bell desk in the lobby at 6:40 a.m. Departures are at 6:45 a.m. and return by 7:30 a.m. For more details, click here.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Winner - ''Entreprises et institutions'', Gala de reconnaissance en environnement et développement durable de Montréal 2014
- Honourable mention - Eco-responsability, Grands Prix du tourisme québécois 2013, Montréal
- Winner of best catered event produced by a hotel banquet department, International Gala Awards 2013
- Best event in catering, Canadian Star Awards Gala 2013
- Finalist in the environment and corporate responsibility category, Phénix Environmental Awards 2012
- Finalist as eco-friendly event supplier, Les Vivats Environmental Awards 2012
- Winner of sustainable tourism award, Grands Prix du tourisme québécois 2010, Montréal
- Four Green Keys rating for hotel & meetings, Hotel Association of Canada Green Key Eco rating progam