The Health Club at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel is located on the 2nd floor and has been recently updated and features new state-of-the-art Kinesis Technogym weight equiptment. The Health Club also offers the following facilities for use during your stay. Personal Trainers are available by appointment.
Looking to enjoy a bite to eat, local beers and wines, or specialty cocktails while relaxing by the pool? The Health Club also offers a full In-Room Dining Menu available during normal hours of operation.
Normal Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 5:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 6:00am - 10:00pm
- Our Facility:
- 10,800 square feet
- 42 foot indoor swimming pool
- Large indoor whirlpool
- Spacious men's and women's locker rooms with showers and sauna
- Fully equipped exercise gym
- Coffee and tea service served daily until 11:00 AM
- Fresh Washington apples
- Bananas available daily until 11:00 AM
- Locker rooms with full amenities
- Two dry saunas with hot stones and Eucalyptus Oil
Amenities for Purchase:
- Adult Goggles
- Children’s Goggles
- Nose Clips
- Swim Caps
- Women's and Men’s Swimwear
The Health Club features an indoor heated swimming pool which measures 42 feet by 16 feet (12.8m x 4.9m), ranges from 2.5 to 4.5 feet deep and is heated to 83F (28C). The pool facilities are covered by an enclosed solarium that is opened during the summer months. The spa whirlpool is 20 feet x 14 feet and is heated to 103F (39C).
The Health Club offers the following exercise equipment:
- Six treadmills
- Two recumbent bicycles
- One upright bicycle
- Three elliptical cross trainers
- Kinesis Technogym Weight Equiptment
- Free weights and benches, complete with full set of dumb-bells 5lbs-50lbs
- Medicine balls
- Exercise Cyclinders for muscle stretching and massage
- Jump ropes
- Work-out bands
- Stretching bands
- Stationary Rowing Machine
Health Club Rules & Regulations:
- Children under 16 are not allowed to use exercise equipment without adult supervision
- Glassware is not allowed in the Health Club
There is no lifeguard on duty - visitors swim at their own risk.
Children aged 17 or under must be signed in by an adult (18 or older) and are not allowed to swim without adult supervision.
No beverages (other than water) are allowed in the swimming pool.
There is no lifeguard on duty - use at your own risk.
Children under 6 are not allowed to use the whirlpool.
Children aged 7 to 17 must be signed in by an adult (18 or older) and are not allowed to be in the whirlpool without adult supervision. No beverages (other than water) are allowed in the whirlpool.