Explore the full variety of The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa dining options. Each fine-dining establishment and Sonoma, California restaurant is unique and caters to every taste.
Easter weekend at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa has been a family tradition for generations of discerning travelers and Sonoma Valley residents. On Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015 between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm the resort’s Michelin Star rated signature dining room, Santé will be serving an extravagant Easter Sunday Buffet complemented by live entertainment. Sonoma’s favorite restaurant, the Big 3 will serve Easter Sunday Breakfast from 7:00 am – 11 am and Everyday Brunch from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm from their casual dining menu including seasonal daily specials such as their famous Lemon Pancakes and Eggs Benedict. Back by popular demand…. Monsieur Easter Bunny will host a traditional children’s Easter Egg Hunt at 11:30 am.
- SANTÉ RESTAURANT: The Inn's premier dining room and has earned a national reputation for its outstanding food. Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award and Michelin designations, our Sonoma restaurant Santé is amongst the top-rated restaurants in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- THE BIG 3 RESTAURANT: The Big 3 has been pleasing customers for over 50 years with its casual bistro atmosphere, hearty country breakfasts and eclectic American cuisine in Sonoma, California.
- 38º NORTH: Wine Country's hottest new lounge venue pouring more than 50 wines by the glass from local and international wineries. Chef Cain has designed a celebrated small plates "pairing" menu which promises to entice.
- THE WATER TOWER: Come and relax poolside at our seasonal outdoor cafe. Enjoy our freshly prepared Sandwiches and Salads along with one of our refreshing cocktails or fruit smoothies. A great place to dine in the Californian sun.
- SONOMA GOLF CLUB GRILL: Set in the handsome Sonoma Golf Clubhouse, the Sonoma restaurant features a wonderful selection of Wine Country Cuisine. It's the perfect option for a meal or light snack after spending the day there, offering uninterrupted views of the golf course.
- IN-ROOM DINING: In-Room Dining at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is not just another meal - it is the ultimate experience in convenience and comfort.
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness. Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including, macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. for more information, please visit fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus.