Be sure to join us at one (or better yet all) of the Wine Country Liquid Arts Summer Series events, including SPLASH parties, Beer Garden Tap Take-Overs and Santé Winemaker Dinners. #SummerinSonoma #FairmontSonoma #Splash
Summer Liquid Arts Series
SANTÉ WINEMAKER DINNER EVENTS
Thursday, July 21 – Merry Edwards Winery
Thursday, August 11 – The Donum Estate/Blue Farm Wines
Thursday, September 8 - Sojourn Cellars
BEER GARDEN TAP TAKE OVER
Thursday, June 30
OKTOBERFEST, Thursday, September 29
Thursday, July 7
Thursday, August 4
Wednesday, September 21 ALICE @ 97.3 #SUMMER SUPER SPLASH
Explore the full variety of The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa dining options. Each fine-dining establishment and Sonoma, California restaurant is unique and caters to every taste.
- SANTÉ RESTAURANT: The Inn's premier dining room and has earned a national reputation for its outstanding food. Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award and Michelin designations, our Sonoma restaurant Santé is amongst the top-rated restaurants in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- 38º NORTH: Wine Country's hottest new lounge venue pouring more than 50 wines by the glass from local and international wineries. Chef Cain has designed a celebrated small plates "pairing" menu which promises to entice.
- WATER TOWER BAR: Come and relax poolside at our seasonal outdoor cafe. Enjoy our freshly prepared sandwiches and salads along with one of our refreshing cocktails or fruit smoothies. A great place to dine in the Californian sun.
- SONOMA GOLF CLUB GRILL: Set in the handsome Sonoma Golf Clubhouse, the Sonoma restaurant features a wonderful selection of Wine Country Cuisine. It's the perfect option for a meal or light snack after spending the day there, offering uninterrupted views of the golf course.
- IN-ROOM DINING: In-Room Dining at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is not just another meal - it is the ultimate experience in convenience and comfort.