Explore the full variety of The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa dining options. Each fine-dining establishment and Sonoma, California restaurant is unique and caters to every taste.
Ensure that Mom will remember her gift this year - indulge your favorite lady (or ladies) this Mother’s Day with a day at the Inn. The culinary team at California’s classic luxury resort will be serving a sumptuous Mother’s Day Buffet in the resort’s signature dining room, Santé on Sunday, May 10, 2015 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm with live entertainment. Mother’s Day Brunch Specials will also be served at the Big 3 Restaurant, the ever-popular venue with a history of serving great food in a warm casual atmosphere.
- SANTÉ RESTAURANT: The Inn's premier dining room and has earned a national reputation for its outstanding food. Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award and Michelin designations, our Sonoma restaurant Santé is amongst the top-rated restaurants in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- THE BIG 3 RESTAURANT: The Big 3 has been pleasing customers for over 50 years with its casual bistro atmosphere, hearty country breakfasts and eclectic American cuisine in Sonoma, California.
- 38º NORTH: Wine Country's hottest new lounge venue pouring more than 50 wines by the glass from local and international wineries. Chef Cain has designed a celebrated small plates "pairing" menu which promises to entice.
- THE WATER TOWER: Come and relax poolside at our seasonal outdoor cafe. Enjoy our freshly prepared Sandwiches and Salads along with one of our refreshing cocktails or fruit smoothies. A great place to dine in the Californian sun.
- SONOMA GOLF CLUB GRILL: Set in the handsome Sonoma Golf Clubhouse, the Sonoma restaurant features a wonderful selection of Wine Country Cuisine. It's the perfect option for a meal or light snack after spending the day there, offering uninterrupted views of the golf course.
- IN-ROOM DINING: In-Room Dining at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is not just another meal - it is the ultimate experience in convenience and comfort.
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness. Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including, macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. for more information, please visit fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus.