Palm Terrace Restaurant
NOW OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON!
Now accepting reservations.
Come see what's new and exciting at Palm. New delectable menus by Executive Chef Kirk Kirton, a superb view of the Platinum Coast and our extraordinary service are just the beginning! Tantalize your culinary senses, and enjoy one of the best restaurants in Barbados!
About our great location
Palm was built along the beach, and treats guests to a panoramic view of the sea, paired with equally dazzling epicurean fare offering some of the best dining in Barbados. In fact, the sea is so close to the restaurant that it almost reaches the table!
The magnificent open-air setting of the Palm is also one of the most picturesque on the island. The bar area blends into the restaurant in an idyllic setting, surrounded by tropical plants and palm trees. Bajan mohagany and rosso portugale marble floors contribute to an authentic Barbadian look and feel.
About the menu
The Palm serves locally inspired and innovate dishes that will satisfy the most discerning palates. The Caribbean style menu is culturally inspired and offers many alternatives, from sumptuous delicacies to all time favourites. The choice is yours. At Palm restaurant, you will find an option for every occasion or mood. Enjoy an unforgettable dinner, but if you prefer a lighter meal, we recommend a selection from the lounge menu.
Hours of Operation
6:45pm to 10:00pm
Operational schedule subject to seasonal variations. Please contact us for exact information email@example.com
Resort elegant. Gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers and collared shirts.
Reservations are recommended for dinner and can be booked online with your room reservation or by calling the hotel directly at (246) 422-5555.
- Island Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Spiced Dumplings
- Salad of Marinated Tomatoes, Whipped Feta, Cucumber, Basil, Pickled Baby Onions
- Fresh Local Ahi Poke, Sesame, Chia, Tobiko, Pickled Ginger, Wakame Salad
- Roasted Red & Yellow Beets, Strawberry, Rocket Leaves, Walnuts, Olive Oil, Aged Balsamic
- Seared Atlantic Scallops, Thick Bajan Rum Bacon, Creamy Leeks
- Grilled Flatbread, Poached Pear, Baby Arugula, Gorgonzola, Pecans, Pickled Red Onions
- Risotto of Wild Mushrooms, Shaved Reggiano, Truffle Oil
- Loch Fyne Scottish Smoked Salmon, Crisp Potato, Horseradish Cream, Keta Caviar
- Grilled Flatbread, Cherry Tomato, Wild mushrooms, Mozzarella, Goat’s Cheese & Oregano
- Blackened Caribbean Shrimp, Grilled Corn Grits, Lime Butter
FROM THE GRILL
- Caribbean Sea Congalie, Almond Citrus Crust, Passion Fruit Butter
- Grilled Local Yellowfin Tuna, Charred Lemon, Virgin Olive Oil
- Locally Spiced Bajan Mahi Mahi, Sauce Vierge
- Miso Glazed Local Barracuda, Lemongrass/Ginger Beurre Blanc
- Grilled Jumbo Prawns, Piri Piri Sauce
- Fresh Maine Lobster, Thermidor sauce
- 12oz Duroc Natural Pork Chop, Thyme jus
- Bajan Spiced Fried Chicken, Jerk sauce
- 8oz Creekstone Prime Beef Tenderloin, Béarnaise sauce
- Lamb T-Bone Chops, Rosemary essence
- Creekstone Prime Bistro Filet, Romesco sauce
- Center Cut Veal Loin Chop, Wild mushroom sauce
- 26oz US Angus Porterhouse Steak for 2, Chimichurri sauce
- Ravioli of Gorgonzola & Spinach, Truffle Cream, Toasted Walnuts
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Herb Roasted Purple Potato Wedges
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Baby Carrot & Fennel Escabeche
- Braised Savoy Cabbage & Bacon
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Mash
- Local Pigeon Peas & Rice
- Truffle Butter Fingerling Potatoes
- Fried Plantains
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Sweet Potato Puree
- Bay Leaf Pannacotta, Tropical fruit salad, Lime syrup
- Caribbean Sweet Potato Fritters, Fried Lemon cream, Rum Caramel
- Caramelized Pineapple, Honey Spiced Yoghurt, Confit Orange
- Dark Chocolate Éclairs, Cinnamon Coffee cream, Toasted Almonds
- Turtle Ice Cream Sandwiches, Toasted Coconut, Chocolate sauce
- Aged Cheddar, Brie & Gorgonzola, Golden Apple chutney, Biscuits
No smoking permitted.