An extraordinary al fresco dining experience
Taboras offers an open kitchen concept and an expansive bar. Conveniently located by the pool, Taboras is the ideal rendezvous spot for a romantic dinner or to meet with friends and enjoy exceptional Caribbean cuisine, a relaxed setting and breathtaking views of the azure sea. Featuring an authentically local architecture with detailed arches that create a welcome canopy, Taboras is simply a refreshing oasis in the midst of tropical beauty.
Here, you can enjoy it all. Special culinary requests are indulged and delectable meals are prepared using the best ingredients by our experienced team. Tempting appetizers, breakfast, lunch and dinner are concocted with the greatest attention to detail.
Hours of Operation
- Breakfast Daily: 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Lunch Daily: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Lounge Menu: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Afternoon Tea: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Bar: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM, closed at 6:00 PM on Tuesday
- Dinner Monday, Wednesday - Sunday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (Closed Tuesday).
- Special Feature Menus Schedule:
- Monday Dinner - Asian Feature Menu
- Wednesday Dinner - Italian Feature Menu
- Thursday Dinner - West Indian Feature Menu
- Saturday Dinner - Creole Feature Menu
- Sunday Lunch - BBQ Buffet, Bubbles, & Gelato
- Sunday Dinner - Sunday Roast Feature Menu
- Live Entertainment:
- Thursday Dinner - Steel Pan by Nakita Wilfred
- Friday Dinner
- Sunday Lunch- Steel Pan by Jason Williams
- Sunday Dinner - Two Guitars
Visit our Events Calendar for special offers and exclusive menu items!
Please contact us for information about dinner service and themed events.
Casual attire. Beach cover ups required for ladies, and shirts for gentlemen.
Reservations are recommended.
No smoking permitted.
Our operating schedule is subject to change. Contact our Concierge Desk for reservations and for more information.