THE GRAND MAKEOVER CONTINUES
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is undergoing an extensive renovation & refurbishment project. As part of this project, some guest rooms currently have obstructed views and guests throughout the Hotel may encounter noise disturbances between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m, Monday to Friday and between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. In addition, please note the following:
- The main entrance & Lobby of the Hotel will be closed for renovation from January 20th, 2014 to May 1st, 2014
- Valet parking & Check-In will take place at the St-Louis entrance (just south of the main entrance)
- The Champlain restaurant is temporarily closed for renovation and will re-open in Spring 2014
- The Bar St-Laurent & Café de la Terrasse are now closed
- A temporary restaurant and bar offering is available in the Jacques Cartier & Place d’Armes rooms
- Our new restaurants “1608” and “Le Sam” are scheduled to open in Spring 2014
- A temporary Fairmont Gold offering will be available from February 1st to June 15th, 2014, located on the 9th floor of the Hotel
We sincerely thank you for your understanding during this renovation phase which will strengthen the Château Frontenac’s positioning amongst the world's best hotels.
Take a look at the virtual tour of our new Château.
Please click here to follow the progress of this historic project.
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is Canada's most beloved hotel. In any one of our beautifully furnished Quebec City luxury accommodations, including 611 guestrooms and suites, you'll feel an elegant touch of historic Europe. Our accommodations offer an unparalleled level of luxury and service. With elegantly styled chateau furnishings and regal decor, each guest is treated to a spectacular stay in Quebec City. We provide facilities for the business traveller as well as leisure travellers, including the Fairmont Gold floor - our exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel, a Presidential Suite and several wheelchair-accessible rooms.
Please visit the Guest Rooms and Specialty Rooms section for a full description of the different types of rooms and suites we have to offer. If you are seeking the ultimate experience in luxury Quebec City accommodations and service that Fairmont Hotels & Resorts has to offer, our Fairmont Gold rooms are the right choice for you.
We are pleased to annouce that the hotel is 100% smoke free.
Sign up for the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac e-newsletter