Activities and Services
THE GRAND MAKEOVER CONTINUES
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is undergoing an extensive renovation & refurbishment project. As part of this project, some guest rooms currently have obstructed views and guests throughout the Hotel may encounter noise disturbances between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m, Monday to Friday and between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. In addition, please note the following:
- The main entrance & Lobby of the Hotel will be closed for renovation from January 20th, 2014 to May 1st, 2014
- Valet parking & Check-In will take place at the St-Louis entrance (just south of the main entrance)
- The Champlain restaurant is temporarily closed for renovation and will re-open in Spring 2014
- The Bar St-Laurent & Café de la Terrasse are now closed
- A temporary restaurant and bar offering is available in the Jacques Cartier & Place d’Armes rooms
- Our new restaurants “1608” and “Le Sam” are scheduled to open in Spring 2014
- A temporary Fairmont Gold offering will be available from February 1st to June 30th, 2014, located on the 9th floor of the Hotel (For those guest having reserved Fairmont Gold)
We sincerely thank you for your understanding during this renovation phase which will strengthen the Château Frontenac’s positioning amongst the world's best hotels.
Take a look at the virtual tour of our new Château.
Please click here to follow the progress of this historic project.
Experience timeless, refined hospitality that comes with staying in one of the finest Old Quebec City hotels. Fairmont Le Château Frontenac provides travellers with luxurious Quebec City resort lodging and gourmet cuisine in our restaurant. Unwind and swim a few laps in the indoor pool or work out in the state-of-the-art health club. Surpassing the expectations of discerning business travellers is a time-honored tradition at Fairmont Le Château Frontenac Quebec City resort, which is why we offer the services of a business center, including High Speed Internet computer access, photocopy & fax services. Be it for work or play, our Quebec City hotel’s gracious amenities and services will provide you with an exceptional stay.
Sign up for the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac e-newsletter