"I went to the Champlain at the Château Frontenac this evening. Since it's been refreshed, the Champlain still gets it's contemporary look that makes the Château so nonesuch. The service was perfect, meat cooked perfectly while enjoying a nice view of the Saint-Laurence River. If you visit Quebec City, don't forget to eat at the Champlain restaurant !!" - Gabriel G., TripAdvisor
A classic landmark restaurant re-invented, featuring cutting edge regional cuisine created by one of Quebec’s hottest restaurant chefs - Stéphane Modat.
Blending the very best of its heritage features with the latest design trends, the Champlain creates a unique and memorable culinary discovery that is second to none.
Free valet parking
Please visit Champlain restaurant's website or Facebook page for more details on its menu, special events and much more.
Hours of Operation
- Closed from Sunday to Wednesday
- Thursday from 6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m
- Friday and Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (two services)
Should you wish to experience one of our newly opened restaurants, please make your dining reservations for lunch and dinner prior to your arrival as our restaurants are currently experiencing high demand. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at (418) 692-3861 or by contacting email@example.com
Valentine's Day menus:
- To browse our 5-course menu available on February 13, 14 & 15, click here.
- To browse our 3-course menu available on February 14, click here.