Le Café de la Terrasse
Inspired by seasonal farm harvest, Le Château Frontenac's culinary team awaits you in a relaxed setting with an incomparable view on the St-Lawrence River and Dufferin Terrace.
Le Café de la Terrasse restaurant in Québec City features an à la carte menu (not available on Friday & Saturday) and lavish buffets, some of which have specific themes, such as seafood (Friday evenings), or regional gastronomy inspired by seasonal products (Saturday evening).
Le Café de la Terrasse doubles as Québec City's chic bistro where you can enjoy tea and fine pastries while watching the afternoon strollers, not to mention the street entertainers on the Dufferin boardwalk.
During the holidays, December 24, 25 and 31, and January 1, Le Café de la Terrasse will be open for hotel guests only. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served daily.
To consult our Christmas banquet menu, please click here.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- À la carte menu available Monday to Thursday from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Lunch buffet available Friday and Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. for $31.50 per person. Taxes and service not included.
- À la carte menu available Sunday to Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Seafood buffet available Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 pm. for $67 per person. Taxes and services not included.
- Regional gastronomy buffet available Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for $53 per person. Taxes and services not included.
- Available from 12:00 p.m to 2:00 p.m.
- $38 for adults, and $19 for children 12 years old and under. Taxes and services not included.
*Please note that hours of operation vary by season.
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling the hotel directly at (418) 691-3763.
To view our à la carte menu, click here.