Sommelier Apprentice Package
Designed for those with aspirations of being a wine pro, or for expert oenophiles looking to immerse themselves in their passionate pastime. With the resort's Sommelier Experiential Package, travelers get hands-on to fully discover the wines and locally inspired cuisine of this famous region, discover an assortment of sommelier secrets, and enjoy some expert tutelage on the next wave of up and coming wines.
- Two night's accommodation in a luxurious suite
- One Signature wine and cheese amenity upon arrival
- Breakfast for two on each of the two mornings in Santé, Sonoma Golf Club Grill or through In Room Dining
- Behind the scenes VIP tour to Benziger Family Winery for two (guests responsible for own transportation)
- Chef's Selection Seven Course Tasting Menu dinner in our Michelin-rated signature restaurant, Santé, including wine pairings
- A 4-hour sommelier led tour to two local Sonoma wineries (transportation included, additional tasting room fees may apply)*
*The hotel’s sommelier will work with the guest to create a personalized itinerary.
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Package rates for this unique experience start at $779 USD per night based on a two night stay and double occupancy only, and do not include taxes or gratuities.
Package must be booked a minimum of 7 days in advance of arrival and a deposit of $625 USD is required at the time of booking.