Let Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa help you plan the wedding of your dreams!
For an unparalleled experience, our Wedding Packages include the following unique touches:
- One hour of Host (open) Bar during cocktail hour
- Four consecutive hours of Host Bar after dinner
- Butler service of assorted Canapés and Hors d'Oeuvres at cocktail reception (based on four pieces per person)
- Non-alcoholic fruit punch station during cocktail hour
- Domestic house wine at dinner (based on half a bottle per person)
- A selection of elegant, artistic and sumptuous menus to please your palate
- Late Night Delicacies
And also . . .
- Lavish French Renaissance inspired ballrooms
- Access to Fairmont Château Laurier's historic venues for your wedding photography
- Lavish table settings with floor length white linen, silver flatware and classic china
- Vintage Antique Table for your guestbook and wedding cake
- Complimentary accommodation for the Bride and Groom
- Discounted Guestroom Rates for out-of-town guests (some restrictions apply)
- White-glove Service throughout cocktails and dinner
- Enticing alternate menus for guests with dietary, religious and cultural requirements
Fairmont Château Laurier Wedding Packages may be customized to meet your specific requirements. Please consult the brochures below for further details:
To learn more about weddings at our grand château or for further information, please call us to make an appointment with our Wedding Manager, Mariam Saleh-Brisson, at 613 562 7075.
Prices do not include taxes and gratuities. Prices and menus are subject to change without notice.
Photo credit: WEDECOR & Julie C. Butler Photography