At Fairmont Newport Beach, we believe meetings and conferences can have a positive impact beyond the meeting room, as companies and planners alike seek out ways to give back to the communities and destinations where they gather.
Let our sales and conference services managers tailor a program that will meet the needs of your busy group and at the same time find a way for them to leave a lasting impression on the community.
Here at Fairmont Newport Beach the options include: Eco-Meet: Fairmont’s Eco-Meet program offers planners the opportunity to minimize the ecological footprint of meetings and events through the reduction of waste and conservation of valuable resources. The program can be tailored to the individual needs of the client through four key components—Eco-Accommodation, Eco-Cuisine, Eco-Service and Eco-Programming.
At The Fairmont Newport Beach:
- Banquet Menus highlight organic and sustainable offerings and feature biodynamic wine pairings
- Meeting attendees can enjoy an elegant spa-like water presentation rather than bottled water
- Meeting planners can select hemp linens and sustainable centerpieces
- Recycled notepads and pencils are used on a daily basis
- Meeting rooms feature dimmers to control levels of light
- Beverage service is offered in pitchers instead of aluminium cans and bottles
- China, glassware and silverware are used instead of paper, Styrofoam, plastic products
- The hotel can help coordinate volunteerism within the community for groups
- The Fairmont Newport Beach, as well as all Fairmont properties within California, offers complimentary parking to guests driving hybrid vehicles
- Off-site, treat your guests to culinary delights with themed desserts from our creative culinary team.
- For a healthy way to start the day, energize attendees at an early morning meeting with a spa-inspired menu of seasonal berries, low-fat smoothies and fresh-baked breads.
We offer planners the opportunity to:
- minimize their meeting footprint with Eco-Meet, our exclusive green conference planning option that lessens the environmental impact of the meeting through reduced resource consumption
Click here to view the Hotel Green Initiatives
- give back on a more personal level through one of our hands-on volunteerism programs that allow meeting planners and their guests to bond as a team through shared community outreach excursions such as participating in Beach Clean-up
Click here to view the Hotel Volunteers Option
- designate 10% of guest room revenue to either a local charity supported by Fairmont Newport Beach and aligned with Fairmont’s commitment to community well-being and environmental sustainability, or to one that resonates more closely with their guests
Click here to view the Meetings that Matter Promotion