Obtaining a Marriage License in Whistler
For complete information regarding obtaining a marriage license in Whistler, BC, call Whistler Municipal Hall at 604 932 5535 or 604 688 6018 and ask for a Whistler Resort Marriage License Issuer.
General requirements for obtaining a marriage licence and getting married in Whistler are below and are subject to change.
- The cost for a Whistler Resort Marriage License is $100 CAD, and cash or cheque payment must be made at the time of application.
- Application must be made in person, and the applicant must be either the Bride or Bridegroom.
- The Whistler Marriage License is effective at time of issuance and is valid for 90 days.
- BC residents must have their Health Care Card number with them.
- Out of Province applicants must have picture identification.
- Both applicants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Divorced applicants must have been divorced more than 31 days.