Fairmont Banff Springs Wedding Receptions and Wedding Ceremonies
Fairmont Banff Springs wedding reception and wedding ceremony venues have hosted such esteemed guests as Fred Astaire and Marilyn Monroe and many of the wedding facilities offer sweeping views of the mountain vistas and Bow Valley making Banff the ultimate Rocky Mountain wedding destination.
Below are basic details about hosting your wedding at the Fairmont Banff Springs. Our catering and sales team would be pleased to arrange special menus and requests in order to create both wedding receptions and wedding ceremonies that are unique, inspiring and memorable. Please contact our team by phone at 403-762-1788 or by email and we’ll be happy to provide you further details about menus, pricing and our wedding facilities. We look forward to helping you plan your Rocky Mountain wedding.
Wedding Ceremony Rates
Wedding ceremony room rentals can host 10 to 250 guests and the rental fees range from $500 to $5,000. The Outdoor Terrace, one of the popular wedding ceremony sites in Banff is open mid-June to mid-September. Please note that the Fairmont Banff Springs hosts wedding ceremonies that are accompanied by a food and beverage function, we are unable to host wedding ceremonies as a stand-alone.
Your Banff Wedding Ceremony Setup Includes:
- The wedding ceremony rental is for a one (1) hour time period
- Set up and removal of chairs, registry desk & chair, guest book table and gift table
- 2 Oak Pillars if required
- Flowers to be provided by Bride and Groom
- Tissues, Mints, Water Station and Coat Rack
Please note that the following items are not permitted: Confetti, birdseed, rice, live butterfly or dove release.
Banff Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal Notes:
The hotel will set up the front row, aisle chairs, and registry-signing desk as they will be set for your wedding.
A service charge of $75.00+GST applies for the 1-hour rehearsal room rental and includes the set up.
We will do our best to accommodate requests to hold your wedding ceremony rehearsal in the same room that your wedding ceremony is booked in, however, we are unable to guarantee space availability, time and location of your wedding ceremony rehearsal until 2 weeks prior.
Banff Wedding Reception and Dinner Information
Fairmont Banff Springs has wedding reception rooms to accommodate a wide range of reception and dinner styles. As room availability changes throughout the year, appropriate wedding reception rooms will be outlined by your dedicated Sales & Service Manager in order to suit your needs. Please note that all function rooms used for wedding reception dinners have a minimum food and beverage revenue requirement that ranges from $1,200 to $27,000. As well, wedding reception rooms range in the maximum number of people they can host from 12 to 220.
Your Banff Wedding Reception Room Includes:
- Complete set up of your wedding banquet room (tables, chairs, white table linens & white linen napkins, white china, silverware)
- Gift Table, Guest Book Table, Cake Table
- Option of a raised Head Table
- Table numbers or mountain names
Additional Wedding Reception Notes:
- Final guaranteed number of attendees is required 72-hours prior to your function
- The Fairmont Banff Springs will be the sole provider of all food and beverage with the exception of wedding cakes
- Menus and wine selections must be confirmed 30-days prior to the wedding day
- For brunch or lunch functions, the room must be vacated no later than 3:00 p.m.