The Fairmont Banff Springs Family Ski Experience Package
Skiers in the Canadian Rockies will marvel at the snow-covered peaks and natural beauty of our unspoiled wilderness. Heaps of champagne powder, terrain suitable for all levels, short lift lines and incredible hospitality make Banff National Park the family ski destination. After a restful night's sleep at The Castle in the Rockies, enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast then hit the slopes!
The Fairmont Banff Springs will make your family ski vacation enjoyable and convenient for you and your family with hotel pick up shuttle in Banff. You're only minutes away from skiing the Canadian Rockies with this family ski vacation package.
- Deluxe accommodation at our family resort (minimum 3-night length of stay)
- Tri- area ski passes for up to two adults per room, per night, valid at Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort, and Ski Banff at Norquay*
- Pizza and a movie enjoyed in the comfort of your guest room
- Shuttle service between the ski hill and The Fairmont Banff Springs
- Complimentary ski and snowboard storage
*Ski tickets are only valid for dates of reservation.
In addition to the package offerings, kids five and under eat free and family pets are welcome. Please ask reservations for details on our pet policy.
Please visit our Fairmont Mountain Resorts site to view Banff's Winter Activities videos.
Between Saturday, November 09, 2013
and Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Rates start from $439 CAD per night, based on double occupancy in a Faimont Deluxe room. Package rates are subject to availability and do not include taxes.
Available from date is dependent on ski area opening date. Black-out dates apply December 21, 2013 - January 5, 2014.